Revolutionising Data Traffic in Cities
Kathrein offers different antenna solutions in order to support their customers in their effort to deploy small cell outdoor solutions for 3G and LTE.
Not only do these antennas meet reliable electrical parameters, the unobtrusive design also minimises the visual impact especially in sensitive urban areas.
Small cells are well-suited for providing dedicated capacity to high-use urban hotspots, such as hotel lobbies, restaurants, malls, train stations, airports and city streets.
1, 2, or 4-Port Antennas
- Ultra-broadband design with different frequency combinations (single, dual- band)
- Different pattern version, e.g. cross-polarised omni, bi-directional, tri-sector
- MIMO capability
- 2 to 9.5 dBi gain
- Very small dimensions
- Smart innovations, e.g. antenna with 2 independently adjustable radiator elements
4, 8, or 12-Port Antennas
- Ultra-broadband design: 698-960/1695-2690 MHz
- Available with omni, two, or tri-sector pattern
- With integrated GPS antenna
- MIMO capability
- 6 to 13 dBi gain
Low visual impact
- Kathrein Street Connect Antennas
- Invisible capacity enhancement solution
- Appearance of manhole cover merges with existing infrastructure
- Ultra-broadband design: 1695-2690 MHz
- Proven MIMO performance
Ultra compact small cell antennas with uncompromised RF Performance
A family of ultra-compact antennas covering all commonly used frequency bands from 617-960MHz, through 1695-2690MHz and up to 3.5GHz and 5GHz bands. The compact designs facilitate use of these antennas in any mounting arrangement on new or existing infrastructure such as buildings or light poles.
The types of antennas available include sector, omni and back-to-back designs to suit any planning requirement, in single band and multiband options. The multiband, multiport designs allow maximum utilisation of spectrum holdings and infrastructure assets, whilst the single band options are ultra-discreet and even lower visual impact.
Alpha Wireless antennas are designed and engineered for superior quality and high performance.
The multiband designs use advanced technology that minimises interference between the various bands operating in the antenna, which leads to better coverage and improved network performance.
Furthermore, the pseudo-omni designs use patented technology that arranges the radiators to maximise 4×4 MIMO performance. All antennas are 100% factory tested before shipment.
The Alpha small cell antennas include the following features:
- Market-leading performance in compact form-factors
- Available sizes:
- Multiband panels 610mm x 320mm x 145mm
- Single band panels as small as 360mm x 140mm x 35mm
- Multiband canister antennas, including pseudo-omni, 610mm x 360mm diameter
- Single band omni antennas as small as 310mm x 80mm diameter
- 617-894MHz / 698-960MHz / 1695-2690MHz / 3400-3800MHz and 5150-5925MHz bands available (3300-4200MHz coming soon)
- 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO
- Useable in any environment
- Optional integrated GPS on many models
- 100% tested for return loss, isolation and PIM
- Can be customised to suit operator requirements
Click below for more details on Alphas range of small cell antennas;
Centauri Point-to Point Laser solution
Transcelestial offers a new generation of wireless communication technology through their Centauri Point-to Point Laser solution.
This Laser solution offers an alternative option to infrastructure intensive fibre optic cables and is cost effective, secure, with a high bandwidth and throughput and fastest time to market.
Stand out features of the Centauri include its advanced AI tracking and control, spectrum independence, best in class security, compact body and ease of deployment.
It has 4G/5G fronthaul/backhaul capabilites, large campus connectivity, last-mile expansion and dark fibre alternative.